Datasets regroup any data, videos, screenshots, documents, etc. useful to properly run Test Scenarios. They can be displayed as a list or by type (Data, Document, Video, and Other). They can also be nested in the case of related datasets (e.g. a table dump with scripts and documentation). Datasets can be viewed on their own page or in the Test Scenario page (if they have been associated).
A dataset is described with a list of properties.
- Name and Description.
- Parent: in case of nested datasets.
- Type: the type of datasets among a predefined list.
- Location: the server and/or folder where datasets are hosted.
- Status: any specific status to qualify the datasets (Done, Validated, Corrupted…)
- Availability: the date on which the datasets have been shared in the project.
- Labels: any custom tag if needed.