This section contains all the system utilities (PowerBuilder, Java, .Net …) that Velocity product support.
System utilities are the various utilities provided by a programming language such as API, libraries, packages, product add on, etc.
AWS Blu Insights proposes three different views:
- List View: All system utilities are listed at the same level.
- Label View: All system utilities are grouped by label.
- Technology View: All system utilities are grouped by technology.
You can add a system utility, label, or technology by clicking on the +Add button.
The creation of a System Utility requires:
- A name.
- A description.
- Velocity support: to specify if Velocity Runtime supports among 3 possible options (Supported, Not Supported and Not Required).
- Labels: The labels linked to System Utilities.
- Technologies: The technologies linked to the System Utilities.
To edit or delete a System Utility, use the Selection Properties which automatically appear when one or many System Utilities are selected. You can also filter System Utilities by name.