1. Go to https://bluinsights.aws/app/auth/register
2. Fill in the form using
- a professional email
- a strong password, which includes at least:
- 8 total characters
- 1 uppercase character
- 1 lowercase character
- 1 number
- 1 special character
3. Accept the Terms & Conditions
4. AWS Blu Insights will display the MFA configuration pop-up (see below)
5. Configure your virtual MFA device:
- Open your virtual MFA app
- Add a new account using your device’s camera to scan the QR code displayed by AWS Blu Insights
- Enter two consecutive MFA codes from your virtual MFA app
- Click on Assign MFA to complete your account creation
1. Go to https://bluinsights.aws/app/auth/login
2. Type your email and password and click on Log In
3. Enter an MFA code from your device when prompted
4. Click on Send to complete the login
You have 5 login attempts before your access gets disabled. To log back in to AWS Blu Insights, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not remember your password, you can reset it using the Forgot password? link on the login page. You will receive an email with an active link for 15 minutes where you can reset your password.
Every 30 days, we will ask you to change your password. The new password should respect the same rule as the old one.
To update your account, click on your avatar in the upper right corner to show the menu and click on Profile.
If you have not logged into AWS Blu Insights for over 30 days, your account will be disabled. You can enable it following the instructions on the login page.