- Configuration can be cloned from existing projects for a faster setup.
- A Refactor skeleton zip can be downloaded directly from the Configuration.
- File types column is available in the Velocity Runs tab (and thus can be used in the filters).
Capture & Replay
- Connection parameters (host, port,…) used will persist as default configuration for future visits.
- Capture simplification by regrouping video and interactions recordings in a single action.
- The recording is automatically disabled for non supported browsers.
- All actions are time-stamped in the Json file (based on video start time).
- ESC key is now supported for TN5250.
- PL1: Alias of type Entry are no more handled as missing.
- SQL: Call from SQL files to CL programs is added.
- CL: In CALLPGM statements, use paths to identify the file to link with.
- LNK files are handled. Those files specify the version of a program to be executed at runtime (see documentation).
- The Web page title is the name of the project and its type.
Capture & Replay
- The value of the fields just written to is no longer checked.
- Irrelevant key press for the modernized application are now ignored. For instance, instead of capturing each individual modification (Delete, Backspace…) in an input field, we create a single “Write” Selenium command corresponding to the whole value of the input.
- The value of all fields and text values are now checked using a Verify Selenium command.
- If interacting with a target field is impossible, function keys will now interact with the whole page.
- All verify actions for text values are now performed on trimmed values.
- Dependencies extraction is ignored when all files or patched inputs are selected.
- Only charts with data are now displayed in the newly created Transformation Center dashboard.
- Names of the Runs are extracted from filters names (if applied).
- Numbers are easier to read, in the Velocity page, as they have commas after every third digit.
- When launching Velocity, the transform step can’t be toggled off.
- Improve error management when a run fails.
- Perform security checks for Transformation Center.
- Prevent to add a new member if they are not invited in Codebase.
- RPG: Handle external datastructure file involving dependencies on a DDS file.
- Variables are replaced by their value. For example, if a variable “VAR” has a value “A”, an usage like “PROG&VAR” will be replaced by “PROGA”.
- Dependency analysis will be processed on control cards (CTL) called by a JCL program, like it is done with CPY file for Cobol.
- Allow users to export data to Excel or CSV files only if they are allowed to download them.
- Improve To-Dos performances dealing with large boards and many cards.
Capture & Replay
- Press the space bar stops the record.
- Time bar is not displayed in recorded videos.
- “Tab” action not recorded properly.
- Enter action in the SIDE file is not working.
- Write actions captured on protected fields (labels).
- Video recorded twice when we relaunch it after leaving the page.
- Crash after an erase command from the server in TN5250.
- When creating a large subgraph, sometimes the main graph is displayed instead of the subgraph.
- The size of the dependency graph’s nodes and text is too tiny on Mac.
- Generate Patch configuration is not considered.
- The patched inputs were not displayed under the three Categories (Velocity Includes, Velocity Outputs, Others).
- The error icon is only displayed if the transformation center project is not supported by velocity.
- The values shown in the version column of the Velocity tab were not correct.
- The paths shown when versioning a file were not correct.
- We could toggle the Transform and Refactor steps off while having the Generate step toggled on.
- In the Inputs tab, clicking on the path of a file didn’t open a view of the file for all files.
- The versioning feature did not work for all files in the Velocity Issues view.
- In issues view, all columns can be hidden.
- JCL: In-stream procedures were handled as missing.
- Cobol: Cobol sub programs were handled as missing.
- CSD: CICS File definitions were not linked to related CICS dataset.
- CL: CALLPGM dependencies now are supported as a variation of CALL PGM.
- Email update with invalid email breaks the Profile.
- Sort by “Last Modified” not working properly in Shared spaces.
- Added, deleted, and modified files can’t be displayed in Versions Manager.
- Last modified information on the folders does not have the expected value.