The BluInsights team is excited to announce the release of the last version of BluInsights – Jack Snipe.
We have been working mainly on new features and improvements as described below:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to add an extra layer of protection on top of your email and password.
- Codebase Project Creation now supports Shared Space uploads.
- Text editors now support task lists for better organization and tracking.
- Transformation Center to manage Transformation projects in a dedicated space with direct access to Analyzer Checker.
- Versions Manager:
- Relaunch a comparison in Versions Manager projects. A warning icon will appear when the comparison needs to be relaunched (when files in compared projects are added or deleted).
- File attributes are updated dynamically in Versions Manager projects.
- Shared Spaces:
- Move files across Shared Spaces.
- Suggestions for users to invite on a Shared Space.
- Dependencies Analysis tags missing dependencies as System if they are defined as a System Utility.
- Added support for LISTCAT
- Improved detection of RPG PF (Physical files) and Easytrieve language.
- Cyclomatic Comlexity: Improvements for Natural.
- Fixed Cobol’s dynamic call handling.
- Fixed multiple issues for RPG:
- Dynamic calls.
- Free form.
- More precise marging handling.
- Added dependency type for Natural.
- Ability to customize lists with icons for a better experience.
- Homonym files comparison by total, effective and commented lines of code.
- Identify identical files and their distribution within a group of homonyms with the help of icons.
- Identical files are highlighted with the same color in the Excel homonyms import.
- Shared Spaces:
- Users invited on a Shared Space have restricted actions (download only) on files they don’t own.
- System Utilities:
- Multiple UX&UI enhancements.